Lisbon, which this year welcomes Champions League final, suffered an invasion of Spanish fans, among which we found Tomás and his group of friends in Costa do Castelo coffee, between Mouraria and Castelo S. Jorge.
- How did you arrive in Lisbon?
- We arrive on a van and this is where we will sleep today. It's cheaper!
- Have you already taste some typical Portuguese dish?
- No, we brought food from home to save.
Although they arrived on the morning of the day before the game, they were enchanted by the beauty of the city, as well as the quality of the beer!
- Today we've been in Praça do Comércio, see the Champions League Cup, and the river Tejo. Did you knew the river originates in Spain?
- Yes, we knew! And predictions for the game?
- Real Madrid wins, of course! 2-1 or 3-1. Or it may be 1-0 in penalty. In 94 minutes!